Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 7, 2010, at 11:34 AM, Hans Maes <h...@bitnet.be> wrote:

Joseph L. Casale wrote:
In 1.2.3, install the "OpenVPN Status" package and follow the instructions.

Any additional config needed on this aside fm the mgmt port? I have had that port enabled since day one for other uses as described in this packages notes yet it still shows error upon access? The server instance is configured
to use unique clients certs for all remote users.

Not that I know of. Could you tell us the error message ?

H.

I am unable to edit the OpenVPN status entry. I am getting "No Management Daemon". I reinstalled the package. My platform is 1.2.3

Rich Johnson