On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Remko Lodder <re...@elvandar.org> wrote:

> Did you read the configuration options from the captive portal?
>
> On my 2.0 machines that means that you can bypass certain IP's for the
> captive portal; and even use MAC-bypass to bypass machines based on their
> MAC.
>
> Does that answer the question?

No, that's not what I meant :)
I mean - I don't want to install heavy proxy add-on onto my Alix
board... to block the whole internet (if you didn't logon).

Basically I want to block complete internet, but our own site (to
logon to citrix). (this is a single IP, so that shouldn't be too much
work for me) on several client computers behind the pfsense...
Furthermore I want to only allow certain client computers (but that
can be achieved by adding their mac-adresses), without having to go
through captive portal.
And if possible (that would be the cherry on the pie) - I want to
block only during the weekends.

But I don't think I can add an HTTP/HTTPS rule to circumvent the
captive portal, can I ?