Hi,

since many years I run multiple pfSense Firewalls very successfully.

Since 1.2.3-RELEASE was released I started to upgrade all my pfSenses to this release. It works very well an nearly all machines. But on one system I have problems:

After the upgrade from 1.2-RELEASE to 1.2.3-RELEASE all TCP-Packets on the WAN-Interface are dropped by the default rule:
        block drop out log quick all label "Default deny rule"

This is very strange because I have allowed TCP SSH and HTTP/S access on this Interface.

The same problem I have also if I upgrade to other 1.2.x releases.
If I downgrade back to 1.2-RELEASE everything works fine again.

Has somebody an idea how to find out what the problem is?

Regards
        Bastian