Hi,
I've been trying to figure out how to change the penalty time for creating too many connections per second. I've written a rule that blocks an IP after making more than 500 connections per second. It works. If I create too many connections, the computer gets blocked for some amount of time. I was wondering if there's a way to change this time. If I knew where the block list was stored and the command to clear it, I could make a CRON job that cleared the list every ten minutes or so. If anyone has any insight to this, I'd be greatly appreciative.
-Rich-