From: Joseph Rotan [mailto:joseph.ro...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, 24 May 2010 9:39 AM
To: support@pfsense.com
Subject: [pfSense Support] How to apply rule on pfsense 1.2.3 to block
pornography sites

Hi,

I'm setting up a firewall for a high school but the school management
requested that students should not able to access pornography sites,
currently i have enabled any any rule on the WAN and LAN interface of my
box.

Is there anyone can help me out in on how to apply a rule that will
block students from accessing pornography sites.

Appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Joseph.