hail,

I tried to enable the traffic shaper on this release, but it said at least
one of the nic's is not supported for altq.

I have an axe based Linksys USB200M, and onboard via rhine pci card. vr is
said to support, but axe is not.

but I then installed a vanilla FreeBSD 7.2R and loaded a simple ruleset
just to see if altq would complaint, and it did not.

this 1.2.3R was upgraded from RC1, and had some other usb nics that were
not altq compatible. this would have anything to do with it ? I thought
about installing a vanilla 1.2.3R to test, but had no time to yet.

is this the expected behavior ?

thanks,

matheus

--