Op 10-6-2010 9:29, David Burgess schreef:
On Thu, Jun 10, 2010 at 1:21 AM, Seth Mos<seth....@dds.nl>  wrote:
I just got mine back from a 7/8 repair, so I'm going to assume they
did their job and that's not my issue at this point. What I was seeing
before the repair was the disk light coming on solid on a cold boot. I
would have to very quickly cycle the power, interrupting it for less
than a second, then it would boot fine. I also had some corruption on
the console, like repeated or random characters. Maybe your problem
has something to do with this?

Looks my issue is http://www.soekris.com/issue0005.htm

I'll whip out the soldering iron and have a look.

Regards,

Seth