I just performed an update on a 1.2.0-RELEASE-FULL firewall last night.

Today we started having issues with traffic being denied from IPSEC VPN sites
outside of the internal pfsense networks.  However, traffic is passing fine
from inside pfsense to the external IPSEC VPN sites.  I can port scan from a
remote site to inside pfsense and show open ports, however nothing can sustain
a connection to the remote site.

>From what I can tell, It appears that Pfsense is not loading all of the rules.
> I ONLY have a pass any rule for all of the internal networks, but yet traffic
>is getting denied.  The offending rule that generates the log entry is
>"default drop all".

Also, The dynamic view for the firewall rules is not functioning either...

Any help is mucho appreciated!

Austin Smith, A+, NET+, SMBE, MCSA
(770) 543-0444 Direct Line