On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Ryan L. Rodrigue
<radiote...@aaremail.com> wrote:

> 1.  Broadvox is set to go out of a certain ISP that we have on interface
> opt1.  I don't see anywhere in the setting to specify this.

Create a pass rule on the internal interface, selecting OPT1 as the gateway.

> 2.  I assume I should put the broadvox settings in the gateways tab as a new
> gateway. Am I correct in this?

You mean http://pfsense/system_gateways.php? Here you should see the
interfaces' gateways, i.e., the ISP next hop. Once it is entered here
you can choose it as your gateway when creating a pass rule above.

> 3.  Broadvox said they don't need a user name or password, just the proper
> IP address.  Is it ok to leave those fields blank?

Not sure, as I've always used them.

You may find the freeswitch support a little better on the pfsense
packages forum. I don't know if the maintainer is on this list.
Another good place to go is IRC #fusionpbx (similar project, same
folks).

db