$natrules .= filter_nat_rules_generate_if($wanif,
                        "{$lansa}/{$lancfg['subnet']}", 5060, "", 5060, null,
5060, false);

This line in /etc/inc/filter.inc breaks SIP behind NAT.  It seems to exclude
5060 from the outbound NAT rules.  Why would you want to do that?  Am I
misunderstanding what this does?  Changing the ports to something else
immediately fixes native SIP functionality.

Seems to me like this is:

A)     Bad

B)      At least cludgy (random implementation to do one thing only)

C)      Not documented in the code or in the interface that I can find

For my sanity, what would be the clean way of removing that line from
filter.inc?  I'm not a programmer, so I just changed the numbers to a port I'm
not using, but I'd rather get rid of it altogether.  ;)

Best Regards,
Nathan Eisenberg