On 9/8/2010 1:42 PM, Tonix (Antonio Nati) wrote:
>> http://redmine.pfsense.org/projects/pfsense/roadmap
>  Thanks... I see no dates at all.

Correct. No dates. It will be ready when it's ready. :)

> About 2.0, I see no documentation around. Is there a list where to ask
> for 2.0 features explained?
> I see a lot of new things, sometimes hard to understand.

The doc wiki has a lot of information, but I do need to update some of
the articles.

On every screen in 2.0 there is a help link (?). It takes you to the
wiki page that has information about the feature or section you are using.

You can get a list of 2.0-specific articles here:
http://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Category:2.0

There is info on 2.0 in more pages than that, but those tend to be for
the new features or things that didn't exist yet in 1.2.x.

Jim