Hi list,

I have some trouble getting my NFS server working over an IPSec tunnel.

I have a bunch of pf rules on the ipsec interface.
When I allow all traffic to pass between my client and NFS server on
ipsec interface, NFS works just fine.
But when I specify specifif NFS rules in pf (to have more granularity
and control what's going on even if I am on an ipsec interface), NFS
stop working : I dont have my mounts anymore.

My NFS rules allows following tcp/udp ports : 2049 111 633 916

My NFS server is a FreeNAS (FreeBSD) and client is an autofs script on
Ubuntu Lucid.

What am I missing ?
I dont think that it's a fragment issue (scrub  / no-df / reassemble)
because it works well when I authorize all tcp/udp traffic between
client and nfs server : on ipsec : pass tcp/udp client * server *

Thanx :-)