OK - here is something I could use some help with.

Local non-for-profit has 2 divisions - and also 2 ISP's

Their AT&T connection is 2 bonded T1-s providing 3mbps
How the system is currently setup is they are using 1 ip for one division going
into an ISA server (microsoft) and another going into a linksys router using
another public IP

so -

ATT Router
|----------------------switch -----------------------
  ISA w/ public IP                                      Linksys with Public IP
  nicknamed RBC                                 nicknamed RMM

        network breaks out                                              network
breaks out into 192.168.20.1/24 with one exchange system running behind
        into two subnets
           |                    |
    students         faculty

What I would like to do is to add their new ISP to the mix as well as do some
squid caching

Any Ideas on the best setup here?
One last thing - due to the T310 server from Dell - we have to use the latest
2.0 Beta - since the 1.2.3 does not recognize the SATA Dell Raid card :-(
Also - the Dell server only has 2 Ethernet ports - so we will be forced to use
VLANS.
Client has purchased a TRENDNET switch 10/100/1000 with VLAN support to
complete this task

Thanks in advance -   Really hoping to help them w/ a simple but effective
solution - they are required to keep the ISA system in place @ present since it
has active directory support and they do not have staff to make an upgrade easy
on them.

So here are my thoughts

ATT Router (Vlan2)------------switch ------------New ISP(Vlan3)

                                        |--pfsense port # 1 VLAN 2 and 3 for
incoming

                                                        |{pfsense system here
will run dhcp, firewall as well as squid caching and parental control)

                                        -----------pfsense port #2
----------------

                                VLAN4
         VLAN 5
                                192.168.1.1/24
192.168.20.1/24 (issues DHCP to 192.168.20.51 through 250 /24
                                RBC Network
RMM Network

                |----------------------------------goes to RMM Switched network

                        192.168.20.50 (exchange server)

                        ISA Server 192.168.1.2/24

        faculty network                 student network

Where I am stuck is how to do the VLAN settings -   or how best to setup
pfsense here...

Many thanks for your assistance ahead of time