Op 31 okt 2010, om 21:16 heeft Nathan Eisenberg het volgende geschreven:

> That's all I need - interface addresses and firewall rules!  Thank you! Thank
> you! Thank you!  Come to Seattle, and I will buy you a beer!
>
> When can I have it? :D

Right now, gitsync against my git repo and it should just work, over the next
couple of weeks you should see more support coming.

The entire instruction for getting my code are in the forum post, basically
just run option 12 from the shell and then playback gitsync. Enter the custom
Git url and it should take just 5 minutes.

If at some point you are not satisfied you can just run gitsync against the
official url or just run the autoupdate.

Regards,

Seth