On Nov 7, 2010, at 9:19 PM, Neonicacid wrote:

> What I am not sure about is how I would go about having both LAN, OPT1, and
> OPT2 interfaces all using the same addressing.

You probably want to bridge all the LAN ports, but why not just use a cheap
switch?  You already have one in the WRT54G.

General Rule: Router ports are expensive. Switch ports are cheap. Layer 3
switching helps.

Hint:  You don't have to use the WAN ports in those wireless routers.  Put
everything on the LAN side and assign BS interface addresses to the WAN side if
you have to to satisfy the router's software.  It's really too bad the
commodity WiFi router vendors don't include an "Access point/disable WAN port
mode" in their products.