On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 3:07 PM, Cyril Jaquier <cyril.jaqu...@jaqpot.net> wrote:

> I searched the pfsense forum and found someone with
> a similar issue. ermal suggested to disable the shaper on the wireless
> interface. This seems to fix the problem for me.
>
> Is this a known bug? Any better workaround than disabling the shaper?

I don't use wireless with pfsense, so I'm not sure if my situation is
related, but my mbuf numbers also climb steadily. After a reboot it
starts around 700. Presently at almost 10 days uptime, my mbuf usage
is 10142 /10890, although I don't see any negative symptoms that I
could attribute to it. This is on 2.0 embedded, Nov 18 snap.

db