> Can you send me .pcap file with this packet please? Once I saw similar
> problem when IP header had additional options. The packet just did not
> follow my rule and that is it!
> Thanks.

While capturing the packet for you, I discovered the problem. This traffic is
asymmetrical. This packet is a syn/ack packet. Since the pfsense doesn't see
the syn packet, I assume it blocks the packet when configured to keep state. Is
there an easy pfsense solution for asymmetrical traffic? Is a solution to
manually edit the pf rules file to allow the traffic out the bge0 interface?