Can somebody please tell me the cisco equivalent of a firewall rule
that will keep state? I have hosts (Windows and pfSense) on opposite
sides of a cisco firewall and router which I don't control. When I try
to reach pfSense from Windows, tcpdump shows that pfSense is receiving
the packet and responding, but Windows never gets the response. I want
to tell Mr Cisco-Admin that his firewall is passing packets but not
allowing the return, but I don't know the Cisco lingo, and I'm not
confident that he'll know what I'm talking about unless I'm very
specific.

Thanks for your help.

db