Hi,
I think you've misconfiguration in interfaces section.

All interfaces MUST be in the same order on both firewalls in cluster.
For example 'opt2' on the master MUST have ip from the same network as 'opt2' on the slave. That is because XMLRPC syncronization is operating with this internal interface names only (not labels like WAN, LAN or whatever you've named your interfaces).

Internal interface names you can view in /cf/conf/config.xml
For example:

FW1:
<opt2>
<descr><![CDATA[LAN2]]></descr>
<if>re0_vlan10</if>
<enable/>
<ipaddr>192.168.199.254</ipaddr>
<subnet>24</subnet>
<spoofmac/>
</opt2>

FW2:
<opt2>
<descr><![CDATA[LAN2]]></descr>
<if>re0_vlan10</if>
<enable/>
<ipaddr>192.168.199.253</ipaddr>
<subnet>24</subnet>
<spoofmac/>
</opt2>

And a CARP ip 192.168.199.1 on both firewalls.

Happy new year.