On 1/12/2011 2:57 AM, Seth Mos wrote:
Op 11-1-2011 18:00, Lan Tran schreef:
ello,

I'm running version 2.0-BETA5 (amd64) built on Fri Jan 7 02:54:00 EST
2011 and builtin RRD traffic graphs are blank when pfSense is acting as
a router ("Disable all packet filtering" option is checked).  The graphs
work fine when I run it as firewall.  I need to be able to get traffic
(bandwidth usage) stats on the VLANs with pfSense acting as a router.
WAN port is assigned with a static ip and untagged.  "VLANS" port is
trunked and connected to Cisco switch.  Please let me know if more info
is needed.  TIA.

We started using the pf counters for the traffic statistics because they are 64bit and do not wrap as easily as the OS counters do.

Regards,

Seth

Seth,

Thanks for the response.  Is there a package that can do what I want?

LT