doing that SIP will broke

On 11-01-14 04:18 PM, Jason C. Taylor wrote:
I have not worked with Asterisk or SIP at all, but it sounds like what you need
is a combination of sipproxd to get past the NAT issues and some sort of load
balancer like SER or Ultra Monkey to round-robin (or whatever) the two Asterisk
servers.  So that you'd wind up with:

asterisk1 -*
            +- SER -- sipproxd -- pfSense
asterisk2 -*

On the pfSense box you'd do a 1:1 NAT of your public IP to the internal IP of
the sipproxd server.  I'm not sure how it'd work exactly if sipproxd was on the
pfSense box.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Buechler"<cbuech...@gmail.com>
To: support@pfsense.com
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2011 12:36:39 PM
Subject: Re: [pfSense Support] Is it possible to Port Forward same PORT to TWO
servers? pfsense + TWO Asterisk servers and NAT

On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 3:34 PM, David Burgess<apt....@gmail.com>  wrote:
On Fri, Jan 14, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Bruce B<bruceb...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Hi Everyone,
I am facing a dilemma here. If I port forward 10000-20000 to my first
Asterisk server which sets behind pfSense v1.2.3 then I have two way audio.
If I remove it I don't have any audio but call establishes.
Now, I have a second server, so I am stuck with what to do on the NAT. I
tried to set NAT destination to network subnet like 192.168.0.0/24 but it
doesn't accept that.
Can you please tell me what I need to do?
***I have only 1 IP address so adding more IPs is not an option. Would I
have to take advantage of 1:1 NAT? I am not sure what it is and how to set
it up if at all. Please guide.
http://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/VoIP_Configuration

My money is on #3.

Not for servers, can't forward the traffic inbound that you have to
have without two public IPs.