After an upgrade to this morning's snap, I received the following after the
upgrade/reboot (it's what's on my PuTTY atm):

Syncing OpenVPN settings...done.
Starting syslog...done.
Configuring firewall......done.
Starting PFLOG...done.
Setting up gateway monitors...done.
Synchronizing user settings...done.
Starting webConfigurator...done.
Configuring CRON...done.
Starting OpenNTP time client...done.
Starting DHCP service...done.
Starting DNS forwarder...done.
Configuring firewall......done.
kernel trap 12 with interrupts disabled

cpuid = 0; apic id = 00
fault virtual address   = 0x8
fault code              = supervisor read, page not present
instruction pointer     = 0x20:0xc094d130
stack pointer           = 0x28:0xc27d1b84
frame pointer           = 0x28:0xc27d1ba4
code segment            = base 0x0, limit 0xfffff, type 0x1b
                        = DPL 0, pres 1, def32 1, gran 1
processor eflags        = resume, IOPL = 0
current process         = 11 (swi4: clock)
trap number             = 12
panic: page fault
cpuid = 0
Uptime: 25s
Cannot dump. Device not defined or unavailable.
Automatic reboot in 15 seconds - press a key on the console to abort
--> Press a key on the console to reboot,
--> or switch off the system now.