Hi,

Have posted it on the forum too, I think that the 512MB images have no use anymore. Yesterday I tried to update to the latest snapshot, but it told me that the file was corrupted.

When checking into SSH, I saw that only 43MB was free on the CF card. (this can't store a 63MB image obviously). I have not a single package installed.

Today, I reflashed a 4GB cf-card with a 1GB image - this seems to give me enough space for the near future :) (I now have 217MB free on one slice of the CF card).

Kind regards,
Michel

ps. I have a question about the Slices... how does it perform a choice to the other slice, if one of the parts is not working... let's say slice1 does not respond, or reboots for an unknown reason, will it automatically choose slice2 ?? (or does on have to be on the console to make that choice ?)