On 2/22/11 4:11 PM, Glenn Kelley wrote:
Scott - I love the sound of your nutty idea - I have been looking for this
myself
mind if we beta test? while you wait to get it part of the system?

On Feb 22, 2011, at 6:55 PM, Scott Benson wrote:

Hello,
   The company I work for has been putting together an update for NUT(Network
Ups Tools). This update allows multiple UPS deployments from one pfsense box
and monitoring of other remote UPS's.  We're wondering who we have to talk to
about attempting to make this package the new live NUT package?  If anyone
could give us a heads up that would be great!

--
Scott Benson
A1 Networks

We would actually love for some people to test this out, preferably people w/o APC ups's :p. We've tested this out on multiple different APC ups's but have yet to try it on any other brand. I'll send them over to you in a couple of minutes.

--
Scott Benson
A1 Networks