Hi,

i've been searching in the internet for a linux command that can send a
restart command to a windows PC, i'm not quite sure if this could be
achieved but i'm having a pfsense 1.2.3 box that is connected to 10 PC's in
a LAN and i'm just trying to build up a sequence here on how could each PC
on the LAN restart itself after ending their internet session.

Something similar to TCP/IP ports when the internet sesion is ended from
pfsense each TCP/IP port activate a command to tell the PC to restart.

I have been trying some batch file or DOS command process but could not
complete the requirements.

Has anyone ever tried this application before.

Appreciate any advise on how I could test it out.

Thanks

Joseph.