We currently use PFSense as a perimeter firewall it does all of our NAT as
well. We recently ran out of public ip's and had another subnet issued to
us. The problem is whether I add a new interface or set it up as a static
route we can't get it to be reachable from outside. I know I am missing
something small, I have been skimming through the pFsense book again and
nothing is popping out. Anyone have any ideas? If I add it as an
interface, I can ping whatever ip address I bind that interface too but
adding virtual ips and then setting up NAT for additional ips in that
block are not routeable.