Hi,

I run a relatively high traffic website on pfSense (Version2.0-RC1
(i386) built on Thu Mar 17 07:27:35 EDT 2011).

During very heavy traffic, I see that my OpenVPN connections or SSH
connections drop or are not able to get through. I'd like to enable
traffic shaping and reserve some bandwidth based on 2 conditions...
first, reserve for VPN users, second, reserve some bandwidth for my
office users, http and openvpn traffic (they connect from a fixed ip).
How do i go about it... what is the best method to shape?

I have checked some of the links...
http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,33160.0.html
http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,31184.0.html

Thanks.