On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 3:56 AM, Ermal Luçi <ermal.l...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 12:52 AM, David Rees <dree...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Sat, Apr 2, 2011 at 12:19 AM, Chris Buechler <cbuech...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Can't replicate, I connected and disconnected PPTP about 30 times to a
>>> system with a few IPsec connections all with DPD and had 0 issues with
>>> any of them. Typical basic PPTP setup and site to site IPsec. See if
>>> you can narrow it down more, or if there's something specific about
>>> your setup that's pertinent.
>>
>> Thanks for the response - I'll try to narrow down our config in a test
>> bed to try to duplicate situation.
>>

> Can you try the suggestion posted here
> http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php/topic,34853.0.html?
>
>> Only "special" settings are that it's a dual-WAN setup with multiple
>> VLANs and use IPsec, OpenVPN and PPTP VPN. connections...

We were able to replicate the issue today with a barebones
configuration on a spare system.  We tested both the original RC1
release as well as the most recent snapshot with the same results.

I can send a configuration backup privately along with configuration
notes to any developer interested - let me know...

-Dave