To prevent 'automatic' configuration of routers, pfSense DHCP can be configured trivially to only issue DHCP leases to known hosts (based on mac address), but naturally it wouldn't prevent someone from manually configuring IP settings or mac spoofing.

As J.C. said, it depends on how much security you need. This easy remedy may satisfy your requirement for many reasonably foreseeable scenarios.

-K