There is no support for N in pfSense.
Even if you can get you're N-card to work, it will be in G-mode.

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Josh Karli [mailto:josh.ka...@gmail.com]
Verzonden: donderdag 5 mei 2011 22:58
Aan: support@pfsense.com
Onderwerp: [pfSense Support] 802.11n AP success?

Hello All

Has anyone had any success in setting up a wireless N AP? According to
the 2.0-RC1 record of tests on wireless cards, only the Marvell 802.11n
card works, but the only n card I could find of theirs is mini-PCIe.
Does anyone have any success to report for other n cards, or any success
in using the Marvell mini-PCIe card in a mini-PCIe-to-PCIe adapter (for
use in a tower)?

The wifi card record I refer to is here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AojFUXcbH0ROdHgwYkFHbkRUdV9hVWljVWl
5SXkxbFE&hl=en#gid=0

Thanks
Josh Karli

__________ NOD32 6098 (20110505) Informatie __________

Dit bericht is gecontroleerd door het NOD32 Antivirus Systeem.
http://www.nod32.nl