Hi,

Here are prelimenary images that have IPv6 enabled and also support
DHCP-PD for the WAN.

I am in need of someone that has a DHCP WAN where they also provide
DHCP-PD for IPv6.

This is by no means a production image, my suggestion is to try this as
a LiveCD and get back to me if it works for your ISP if they provide
native IPv6.

Select the correct "Delegated Prefix Length" from the dropdown on the
WAN interface if it is set to DHCP. Select a network Prefix ID on the
LAN interface for automatic setup of the LAN interface.

If it doesn't work for native IPv6 with DHCP-PD I'd like to know.

http://iserv.nl/files/pfsense/ipv6/rc1/

These builds have a newer ISC DHCP server integrated that hopefully
doesn't implode with a leases database.

The kernel is patched to allow for Router advertisments on the WAN so
that a default route to the internet exists.

Kind regards,

Seth