Dear all,

I need to build a firewall with 10Gbit NIC's for WAN and LAN.
I experienced strange behavior with Intel 10Gb Server adapter on pfsense 2.0-RC1 (both i386/amd64) Snapshot from 5.5.2011.

I have VLAN's configured on the LAN side and the system crashes with "Fatal Trap 12" during boot or when the NIC gets a link. I tested it on 3 different servers and 2 NIC's, all show exactly the same misbehavior.

pciconf -l | grep ix
ix0@pci0:19:0:0: class=0x020000 card=0x7a118086 chip=0x10fb8086 rev=0x01 hdr=0x00 ix1@pci0:19:0:1: class=0x020000 card=0x7a118086 chip=0x10fb8086 rev=0x01 hdr=0x00

Do you have any recommendations on a 10Gb NIC (Fibre, Dual preffered) that can do VLAN and working stable on pfSense 2.0-RC1?

Thank you very much,
    Frank Richter