Dear Support,

 I have multiple WANs at one site, and it I have a few different
places which I am connecting tunnels to.  It appears that creating new
connections to the end points is a little unpredictable.

 I can't seem to control which interface the initial contact packets
comes from.  I don't know how to explain this, but let's say I have
two WAN connections.  I have named them CABLE and LEASED.

 Several tunnels work fine, but these last two have been completely
out of control.  No matter what, in one case I am going down the wrong
line.  According to IPsec policy this tunnel is configured for
Interface "CABLE", and everything else set properly.   Site-A has two
lines.  Site-B has only one.   Site-B can instatiate successful VPN
connection, Site-A cannot.  Site-A persistently, in this one tunnels
case, is using the wrong line.

 I cannot determine a good method for forcibly routing the traffic,
and racoon doesn't seem to honor the source-interface configuration.
Racoon is binding to the correct IP addresses.

 On the same topic, I was unable to successfully convince racoon to
bind to a virtual IP as well.  I have been forced to use the Interface
IPs.

 Advice, help, ideas?

Sincerely,
 Joshua