Hi,

I would like to confirm if pfsense can act as a centralized PC to update
anti-virus to multiple host PC's connected on the same LAN.

In our setup we have ADSL , Lease-line and E1 connections that are used as a
means of internet connectivity to our pfsense WAN interface whereas the LAN
interface connect to HUB that redistribute connection to multiple host PC's.

As a means of cutting down costs to purchase each licenses for each hosts
our anti-virus supplier has provided us a solution with one exchange server
or PC to many connected clients on a network, therefore the pfsense machine
will automatically extract updates from the antivirus remote server and
pfsense will redistribute it to the connected clients on a network.

Thanks

Joseph.