Hi Yehuda,

I've encountered this problem some time ago too.  The simple fix was
to limit the country field to two characters only.  I'm not sure why
you're exception never makes its way to the page (there's a try/catch
block, right?)-- perhaps it's because errors are disabled in
php.ini...

Anyway, the pfSense copy that I've worked on has suffered significant
bitrot-- it's a bit hard to export the WebGUI validation fixes that
I've made and contribute them back to the community.  I hope I can
sync them to the latest pfSense... :(

[ simon.cpu ]