On Sun 19 Jun 2011 09:17:40 NZST +1200, Chris Buechler wrote:

> > Strange, my 2.0-RC1-IPv6 (i386) is still at RC1.
>
> You haven't synced in weeks then.

Well, this is a little annoying. I have RC1 too, and I had checked only
about a week ago, and there is no newer than RC1 on the servers, apart
from daily snapshots. Daily snapshots built unconditionally are not RC
(release candidates). I had to set the auto-updater to "stable" because
of lack of a better option, or it would bother me every day with a "new
release". While running RC1 (installed from scratch) I was kind of
assuming "stable" is defined of "RCx" before the final release.

http://pfsense.org/ informs everyone "2.0RC1 now available", so
one naturally assumes that is the latest RC. Just in case I checked the
servers too, but there was never a RCN with N > 1 there. There still
isn't.

I am using RC1 in production, and I am really impressed! Wouldn't want
to go back to 1.2.3. The problems I had were mainly with packages, and I
submitted bug reports where possible. Thanks everyone!

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is list0570 with the domain in header.
http://volker.dnsalias.net/     Please do not CC list postings to me.