On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 8:51 AM, Roberto Nunnari
<roberto.nunn...@supsi.ch> wrote:
> Roberto Nunnari wrote:
>>
>> Roberto Nunnari wrote:

>>> humm.. files seems to be in /etc/inc/ .. at least radius.inc and auth.inc
>>> ..
>>
>> !!! there's already a funtion Auth_RADIUS_MSCHAPv2 in radius.inc !!!
>>
>> I'm going to try that out right away.
>>
>> Robi
>>

>>> Robi

> I offer my help to add mschapv2, but I'm new to pfSense and so I don't know
> anything about current implementation and the startup scripts.
>
> In particular I'd like to know
> 1) what is covered in the current implementation regarding mschapv2
> 2) what is missing in the current implementation regarding mschapv2
> 3) is mschapv2 implementation in radius.inc complete?
> 4) should it be enough to change auth.inc to see it working as an initial
> test?

All of the RADIUS bits are handled with PHP's Auth_RADIUS, by looking
into it vs. what we have in our inc files you should be able to answer
#1-4. I don't know the answers there offhand.

> 5) where to put configuration parameters?

In config.xml the same as everything else is handled for all portions
of the system.

> 6) I believe it would be desirable to choose at least php/mschapv2 in the
> captive portal configuration in the web interface.

Yeah it would have an option for each configured RADIUS server, or
maybe just globally, to select which.

> 7) is there a developer guide?

Not really, there is quite a bit of info on devwiki.pfsense.org.