hail,

I had problems with my usual DSL link and tried to use 3G. that was a
problem, as when I try to choose the country, nothing appears on the drop
down list. the modem /dev entry is right, and appears just fine.

I'm using nano version, from July 3rd. There is just one update to be
done, from July 4th.

is this the expected behavior ? Is that anything I'm doing wrong ? I tried
before and this worked. Do I need internet connection for this ?

thanks,

matheus

ps: how ofter do nanobsd images are updated ? there is just this from July
4th and no more available.

--
We will call you cygnus,
The God of balance you shall be