Hi Mohan,

Could you please tell a little more about your OpenVPN configuration.
Normallt you whould not be using NAT on your VPN, only on Site to Site
with maching subnets.

Address pool:

Local network:

Remote network:

Authentication Method:

Normally firewall rules are automatically created for OpenVPN
connections, except the rule on the WAN interface for opening up UDP1194

Cheers,

Jochem