Hi !

ASN.1 and the remote CA Cert made it work :)

Thanks !

Von: Dan Candea [mailto:dan.can...@quah.ro]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 9. August 2011 14:21
An: support@pfsense.com
Betreff: Re: [pfSense Support] pfSense 2.0 IPSec-VPN with Certs

On 03.08.2011 14:46, Fuchs, Martin wrote:
Hi !

Does anyone have mutual-RSA-IPSec VPN working with 2.0 ?
All settings I tried do not work, I always get errors:

racoon: ERROR: failed to get subjectAltName
racoon: ERROR:
racoon: ERROR: no peer's CERT payload found.

These errors are away as soon as I use PSKs, so I think it hust have something
to do with the generated certs...

Any ideas ?

Regards,

Martin

I've generated a CA and use it to make certificate for server and users.
software from shrew.net as a client

remote anonymous
{
        ph1id 1;
        exchange_mode aggressive;
        my_identifier asn1dn ;
        peers_identifier asn1dn ;
        ike_frag on;
        generate_policy = unique;
        initial_contact = off;
        nat_traversal = on;
        certificate_type x509 "cert-1.crt" "cert-1.key";
        ca_type x509 "ca-1.crt";
        dpd_delay = 10;
        dpd_maxfail = 5;
        support_proxy on;