On 8/17/2011 4:56 PM, Fuchs, Martin wrote:
> Hi,
> Does the IPSec config make use of crl's defined in the certified-Manager ?
> I cannot See any references To used crl in the cert-Manager when a crl is d=
> efined there, neither can i Chose a crl in the IPSec-config.=20
> This is a Security-Risk i think, that should Be fixed  2.0 leaves the door =
> or am i mistaken ?

The IPsec config doesn't currently hook into the CRLs from the system.
It's been discussed on the forum a bit.
http://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=35872.0 is the thread I was
thinking of specifically. The way racoon wants the crl written out and
named wasn't very easy to work with.

It's not that dangerous to run without a CRL unless you need to revoke
access, then you can always just switch up the CA and certs for both
ends if it's custom.

Jim