Hi,

I have pfSense Version2.0-RC1 (i386). I have 2 LAN and a WAN interface. On
one of the LAN interface, I have a few Windows servers. The LAN2 carp ip on
pfSense is the default gateway for the LAN2 servers. I have some Linux
servers in the network too. There are issues with Windows servers. The
Windows servers are not getting the correct mac address for the CARP ip. The
arp set is mostly the mac address of real LAN1 or LAN2 interface but never
the mac address of the carp ip. Hence, the Windows servers are not able to
ping the gateway or get into the network. How to get around this problem?

I am on windows 2008 server R2. I also have a couple of layer 2 Cisco 2960G
between them. Thanks.

ShiB.
while ( ! ( succeed = try() ) );