On Wed, Aug 31, 2011 at 12:49 PM, Mario Ciccarelli
<ad...@dtlciccarelli.it> wrote:
> So i will wait the stable 2.0 because i have 3 pfsense with 3 ipsec channel
> each other far away many kilometers and i don't want to have beta problems !
> :-)

You're still better off with 2.0.  The only issue I have (and not
tested against latest releases) is that mobile IPsec clients will not
get replies back from the fixed IPsec endpoint.  For me the easy
workaround was to hard-wire the mobile client's IP which is a rarely
changing DHCP address as a fixed endpoint as well.

Everything else works great in 2.0 -- load balance, regular filtering, etc.