No,.. i dont have wifi card.if i configure the wifi router. that goes to the
differnt network. like am pfsense using 192.18.7.10 in wifi coonected
systemshows ip 192.168.1.1 at that time i cant take print or scan both will
come on 7.1 series. how to solve this problem.and also more question how to
block the bit torrent. am using pfsense 1.2.3.

Thank you,

Regards,
Suresh