Office firewall has been running 2.0-RC2 from some time in May.  PPTP
was working fine and dandy from iOS devices.  Just click the vpn on
and off you went.

Yesterday I updated the firewall to the latest snapshot of RC3 (Aug 30
18:45:48).  Since this time, after the PPTP connect succeeds.  The
pfSense logs show full success and assignment of the IP address to the
client, yet no traffic will pass.

The only two "tools" to test on the iOS device are mail and the
browser, and neither makes a connection to the server inside the
office.

The PPTP firewall filter tab has the "allow" rule.  No other changes
were made to the configuration other than running the upgrade.

If I ping back from the inside host to the assigned IP, it replies
"sendto: Host is down" *immediately*.  Normally pinging a dead IP
takes a while before it responds with that.

Anyone else observing this?  What else can I poke around to find
exactly where it fails?