Hello Everyone,
I had two guests using IPSEC VPN unable to connect to their exchange servers while connected to their company VPN, when using the old router, a linux machine doing outbound NAT, they were not experiencing this; one of these guests experiences such problem also from its home ADSL link.

Apart from the protocol specific problem mentioned above their VPN is working fine.

I'm asking you because I cannot figure how there can be different behaviours for the "same" type of traffic (it is encrypted!).

I'm using AON with lan->wan rule for port 500 and after that i have a global lan->wan rule.

Thank you,
Giacomo.