Mark Doliner a écrit :
On Mon, 11 Feb 2008 16:27:04 +0100, Florian Gimbert wrote

Thank you for your answers.

Mark, I'm using MSN with Pidgin version 2.1.1.
Note that my contact isn't using a mobile device but a standard
laptoprunning Vista. She's connecting MSN via the default windows
client.That's weird this icon appears in front of that contact !

Well that's weird.  It's possible this bug has been fixed in Pidgin 2.3.1,
which is the current version.  We're also working on some major changes to the
MSN code behind the scenes.  So if it isn't fixed yet, it's possible it will
be fixed when those changes are released (no timeframe yet).

Thanks,
Mark

ok,
thank you

--
Signature
Before printing, think about ENVIRONMENTAL responsibility