-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA512 Why is it every time I Open/Boot Pidgin 2.5.0 I am asked to Accept the Certificate for talk.google.com? Is this a Google Issue? I wasn't prompted for this until I "Upgraded" to 2.5.0 from 2.4.3 earlier this evening. :(
If the connection to talk.google.com is broken for some reason I am again asked to Accept the Certificate when re-connection takes place. I do have 3 separate Accounts running the talk.google.com Server. My Gmail Account on GTalk and 2 XMPP Accounts using the same Server through Google Apps. Still, it wasn't a problem until moving to 2.5.0. JOHN ;) Timestamp: Tuesday 19 Aug 2008, 23:15 --400 (Eastern Daylight Time) -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.10-svn4815: (MingW32) Comment: Public Key at: http://tinyurl.com/8cpho Comment: Gossamer Spider Web of Trust: https://www.gswot.org Comment: Homepage: http://tinyurl.com/yzhbhx iQEcBAEBCgAGBQJIq4xVAAoJEBCGy9eAtCsPvHEH/iRLtdP5wxj/6OwL7nBZHj9z JU2qMWL27gSed0A2oE+tM71YaaRIG7Oh0MIgrgQPjgvBYC/Y8QO/WEJoUjSTYXSY L2WHCQnQlJCLt2/7KVaEI5yTrK9YLBvikMxRNUsXJh1IuJJ+ScGx0vIpkPeR0xZ4 012oPi0FsrZKYQSqKpqXWl3T8x6lR2Ziehzc3kCOj1XAuvP50AJHqH64yCJt39Wy W1bM/5l/PearDUvlKIlJeyO9AokoqcgG3ZUclTGatVOz9Vaanj/UILfSlE9u1LJt 5gYCpRxjz/Cz7zKmBfjTVXvtWjlGKqDlbGF3BFj8zFcQE/eXVRqjvd6LM2i47dA= =La6Q -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- _______________________________________________ Support mailing list [email protected] http://pidgin.im/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/support
