Pidgin Support (horrid name I guess - but most suited too),

Look, I'm just asking right here & now if you or someone there can please make
a zip or rar of the latest Pidgin & send to me, cause my current version 295 is
telling me an update is ready & asks if I want to download - but security
settings on firewall, antivirus & whatever else (yes, multiple security things)
won't allow me to download executable files & I'm happy with that security
feature .. just like Google Mail won't allow the passing of exe files & some
others through their email servers.  Hence, without going to lost of bother, I
can't get the latest.

Really though, with your awareness of how security for many is changing quite
rapidly & will probably continue to do so, I'm wondering why there's no choice
on the download page of a zip, rar or so on .. it'd suit so many who may face
what I'm doing right now & really, wouldn't make too much trouble for you
people there .. surely.

That's it .. nothing else .. love the program .. but then you'd know that
obviously already.

Garry Cole, Taiwan.