Assuming you are talking about the userlist - you have to be careful, if you go to the right of chat display, you should see the resize arrows come up, drag them towards the left (assuming you are using default settings) and your list should come back.  The actual bar is somewhere between the scrollbar and the edge of the window.

-Michael

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Pidgin Chat room user list window disappeared
From: Narayanan, Karthikeyan <knaraya...@webmd.net>
To: support@pidgin.im
Date: 6/18/2009 5:19 PM

Hi there,

I am running Pidgin 2.5.6 with xmpp internal team chat rooms. I noticed that suddenly since last week I am missing that small window partition in the Chat room missing which used to list the number of current users present in the room. Anyone here knows how to get that window back attached into my chat rooms.

Thanks

Karthik

Work : 646.674.5264

Mob  : 603.380.0584